Monday, March 15, 2010

Week Nine: Instant Messaging

I didn't create a Meebo account. My facebook account allows me to chat. When I first opened my account I was pretty green about all the facets and how to use them. I had logged in just reading everyone's news when all of a sudden a little box popped up with a message from my niece. What a surprise! Since then I have used the chat to visit with other relatives and colleagues. It is a nice feature when you want a quick reply or a private conversation. I am so spoiled though with caller id (phones), when someone calls and I don't have the time or don't want to talk at that moment, I just don't answer. This would be a nice feature to add to the instant messaging! I have also used "live chat" on our Renaissance Place program at school. This is a great feature which allows instant feedback on dealing with questions I have about their program.

No comments:

Post a Comment