Monday, January 11, 2010

Week One: Blogging

Hello, my name is Janie. I was a classroom teacher for 25 years. I love children and teaching but wanted a new challenge so I received my second master's degree 5 years ago. I was very fortunate to move across the hall into the position of LMS at St. Mary's Elementary in Pittsburg.

I am amazed and sometimes overwhelmed at all the technology at our fingertips. I decided to participate in the 23 Things Kansas to increase my experience with the use of technology. Sometimes I just need someone else's hand to guide me through and I thought this would be a fantastic way of getting started.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janie :) Glad to be talking to you again online. You're right: this is going to be a fantastic way to get started learning more about technology. I don't think it's quite as intimidating know there are 500+ other librarians learning right alongside of you. Were you able to get the blogroll to work from home tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I do most of my "computer life" during the evenings so I am glad I am able to view the list from home.

    ReplyDelete